8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners - 12 months supply of Monash Council accepted compostable bags
Note: if you use your council rebate on bags alone, you won't get another rebate this financial year. You can add bags to your larger order to save on shipping.
Monash residents: Use code Monash at checkout to get $40 off.
4 rolls of 75 singlet style compostable bags totallying 300, or 12 months supply if using 5 to 6 per week.
8L size perfect for compost caddies with handles for easy carrying and tie off.
Readily home compostable, keep these bags stored in a dry, airtight container. If stored correctly, shelf life is approximately 12 months.
- Food grade compostable bags are made from corn, and a great sustainable alternative to plastic bin liners or pet poo bags.
- Australian Certified Compostable, for both home and commercial compost situations. These liners are accepted in Monash Council's food waste recycling service (green bin)
8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners
• Singlet Bag Design with convenient Handles
• Total of 300 Liners (4 x 75) – Approx. 18 months supply (4 per week)
• Liner Size 360mm high plus Handles, with open circumference of 780mm
• Suitable for use in a counter-top Kitchen Caddy or small container
• Compatible with Council FOGO Programs (Note: not all FOGO programs accept bags)
• Food Safe. Also suitable for food wrapping, storage and freezing
• Certified to Australian Commercial Composting Standard – AS4736
• Certified to Australian Home Composting Standard – AS5810
These liners are accepted in Monash Council's food waste recycling service (green bin).