SubPod mini (from $188 for Knox residents with code KnoxMini)
Discount is for eligible Knox City Council residents only:
- Eligible Knox City Council Residents can claim an up-front subsidy.
- Please insert Knox discount code (in brackets in product title) during checkout.
- Limit to one discount per household.
- Discount is for eligible Knox residents only.
- Additional charges and cancellation fees apply for orders outside Knox municipality - please see Terms and conditions before ordering.
Shipping included. Shipping only - no click and collect available on this item as we don't store it on site.
Climate resistant composting at your back door.
The Subpod worm farm is an in-ground composting system that can adapt to the smallest of gardens or to large scale apartment blocks.
Measuring just 49.4 x 45 cm, it will fit neatly into a raised garden bed (available for purchase with the complete Subpod package) or can be dug directly into the ground.
Its modular design allows it to be used in courtyards (on soil section) or scaled up to suit commercial scale situations.
You can start small with 1000 worms or hit the ground running with 4000 worms, which will process 1kg of food waste per day. Remember your worm population will double every few months, so gradually increase their food volume over time. Each Subpod can compost approximately 15kg of organic waste a week!
• Made from food grade plastic, so safe to use in a veggie bed
• 49.4cm L x 45cm W x 43cm H (of which 30cm needs to be buried)
• Low maintenance and heatwave resilient – worms can retreat during hot weather
• Doubles as a garden seat when installed in raised garden bed
Available on its own, with an aerator, or with both raised garden bed and aerator. All Subpods come with a worm blanket included.
Please note all items ship separately.