8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners - 12 months supply
BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- These liners are accepted in SOME Council's food waste recycling service (green bin), and NOT ACCEPTED in many others.
- Please check with your council prior to ordering.
- No rebates: Please note most councils do not offer rebates on this item, only on complete compost systems.
- To ensure you are ordering items that are eligible for your Council's rebate, please order from your Council area under the order menu.
Four rolls of 75 singlet style home compostable bags totallying 300, or 12 months supply if using 5 to 6 per week.
8L size perfect for compost caddies with handles for easy carrying and tie off.
Readily home compostable, keep these bags stored in a dry, airtight container. If stored correctly, shelf life is approximately 12 months.
- Food grade compostable bags are made from corn, and a great sustainable alternative to plastic bin liners or pet poo bags.
- Australian Certified Compostable, for both home and commercial compost situations. These liners are accepted in Monash Council's food waste recycling service (green bin)
8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners
• Singlet Bag Design with convenient Handles
• Total of 300 Liners (4 x 75) – Approx. 18 months supply (4 per week)
• Liner Size 360mm high plus Handles, with open circumference of 780mm
• Suitable for use in a counter-top Kitchen Caddy or small container
• Compatible with Council FOGO Programs (Note: not all FOGO programs accept bags)
• Food Safe. Also suitable for food wrapping, storage and freezing
• Certified to Australian Commercial Composting Standard – AS4736
• Certified to Australian Home Composting Standard – AS5810