150 x 8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners ($15 with code MonashBagsPromo) ON BACKORDER
Includes shipping. 8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners - 6 months supply of Monash Council accepted compostable bags (2 x rolls of 75 bags = 150 bags).
Please note that due to increased demand, the supplier is out of stock until Mid-Late December. We will ship your order the moment stock is received at out warehouse.
Discount code is for residents of Monash City Council only.
Note: if you use your council rebate on bags alone, you won't get another rebate this financial year. You can add bags to your larger order to save on shipping.
Monash residents only: For a limited time, use code MonashBagsPromo at checkout to get $20 off.
Non-Monash residents: check with your council if your green bin accepts bags (many don't). You also cannot claim another Council's rebate on this item.
2 rolls of 75 singlet style compostable bags totallying 150, or 6 months supply if using 5 to 6 per week.
8L size perfect for compost caddies with handles for easy carrying and tie off.
Readily home compostable, keep these bags stored in a dry, airtight container. If stored correctly, shelf life is approximately 12 months.
- Food grade compostable bags are made from corn, and a great sustainable alternative to plastic bin liners or pet poo bags.
- Australian Certified Compostable, for both home and commercial compost situations. These liners are accepted in Monash Council's food waste recycling service (green bin)
8 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners
• Singlet Bag Design with convenient Handles
• Liner Size 360mm high plus Handles, with open circumference of 780mm
• Suitable for use in a counter-top Kitchen Caddy or small container
• Compatible with Council FOGO Programs (Note: not all FOGO programs accept bags)
• Food Safe. Also suitable for food wrapping, storage and freezing
• Certified to Australian Commercial Composting Standard – AS4736
• Certified to Australian Home Composting Standard – AS5810
These liners are accepted in Monash Council's food waste recycling service (green bin).