Inground Pet poo system (From $74 with discount code MRL50)
Discount code is for eligible Moreland residents only. Check your eligibility here (opens in a new window).
This bundle includes:
- 2 x "Worm Buffets" which are in-ground composters (not restricted to worms!)
- 2kg bokashi bran (sprinkle on contents weekly in lieu of adding worms)
- Free shipping
Note that the box says to add worms - you are using bokashi instead of worms.
How to use:
- Choose a location around ornamental plants and not in your veggie patch for pet poo!
- Dig a hole to install your composter/s (refer product to images)
- Backfill the outside, but leave the inside hollow
- Remove the lid and add pet poo
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of bokashi bran on top of the poo weekly to innoculate the poo with teh essential microbes for decomposition
- If possible, add small amounts of food waste as well, to add diversity to speed up decomposition.
The Worm Buffet is an in-ground feeding station where composing and naturally occurring earthworms process your food scraps & naturally fertilize your garden. Place this amazing worm farm directly in the ground and you will see a remarkable benefit to the surrounding soil and plants. Perfect for putting directly in your veggie or flower garden.
Specifications and more information: https://www.compostcommunity.com.au/our-worm-farms.html
Terms and conditions apply:
Subsidised orders will not be approved unless the Moreland baseline questionnaire has been completed. Address in survey must match billing address in checkout.
Please read our shipping terms and information before checking out